At Heritage Green, we want to ensure your transition is a comfortable one.No doubt this transition, from your home or the hospital, may not have been a planned one or one that you have eagerly awaited – please understand you are not alone in your thoughts and feelings. Our commitment to you is to ensure that you are at ease in this new environment; an environment that will address the care, social, dietary, housekeeping and spiritual needs of you or your loved one.
To make this transition as smooth as possible here are a few suggestions to keep in mind:
- Contact our home by phone (905) 573-7177 ext. 110 to speak with our office about the admission process. Our staff have been through this process many times before and will be glad to guide you and answer any questions you have
- Resident admissions are done from Monday to Friday with either a morning admission between 10 – 11a.m. or afternoon between 1 – 2 p.m.
- On the day of admission please bring the following paperwork with you: Power of Attorney (POA) document, Notice of Assessment (from the previous Income Tax year), Health Card and a void cheque
- “Additional ‘pay for’ (not covered under the accommodation rate) services will be offered at the time of admission
- We want your new home to feel like your home space, so we encourage you to bring items from home to decorate your room – please check with the office prior to bringing items with you, as we are regulated by Provincial and Municipal laws regarding the quantity and safety of decor
- Should you need any assistance moving furniture or belongings in, please contact our office and we will ensure extra hands are available to help – we would also be glad to assist in the set-up of your room
- Most residents accumulate a lot of clothing over the years, so we advise that just a portion of their wardrobe come with the new resident. Items are labelled and laundered at our facility, however the items being worn at the time of admission should have an iron-on label to prevent loss
- if your admission is scheduled around a meal time, we invite you to join your loved one for their first meal with us – compliments of Heritage Green
We understand you may have questions beyond the information given and that this experience can be quite emotional.Change is challenging for most of us, but once you see your loved one settle in, we are confident you will feel you made the best decision. Once again, please contact us to discuss your specific needs or concerns.
At Heritage Green Nursing Home, only the best leadership is chosen to work together to provide the optimum care for the residents who call Heritage Green Home.
Our Management Team is committed to providing a home for our residents that will provide them with comfort and dignity, and an excellent quality of life. We invite you to get acquainted with our team, and feel free to contact any of them with any questions or concerns that you might have. Our phone number is 905-573-7177, and each manager’s extension and contact information is listed.
|Asst. Administrator||Aleta Agpaloemail@example.com|
|Director of Care||Janice Rosefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Clinical Coordinator||Winnie Emenemail@example.com|
|Staff Development Coordinator||Hayley Pantonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Food Services Supervisor||Edith Moradoemail@example.com|
|Programs Manager||Francine MacMillanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office Manager||Nellie Ritchieemail@example.com|
|Finance Manager||Patrick Taruvingafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maintenance Manager||Steve Diemertemail@example.com|
|Laundry/Hskpg. Manager||Francisco Osortofirstname.lastname@example.org|